____________________________________

Monday, March 06, 2006


The Power of the Printed Page

This week, I’m a guest blogger at the God Allows U-Turns Blog. I’ll be posting stories about the choices we made which change the story of our lives.

As an editor at a former publisher, I’ve acquired a number of children’s books from Allison Bottke. I’ve long admired Allison’s commitment to capturing people’s true stories in the bestselling God Allows U-Turns series. One of my stories appears in the volume God Allows U-Turns for teens which released this month from Bethany House Publishers. In fact, my personal testimony about a life-changing event is the final story in that volume.

I’ve got some exciting stories to tell this week on the God Allows U-Turn Blog. I hope you will check it out.

2 Comment:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Heather Ivester Left a note...

Is this your story, "Two Words That Changed My Life?" (from your main website) That's such a powerful testimony and will be inspiring to teens to show how they can share their faith with their classmates.

Author Wayne Holmes who has compiled a few books says it's standard to save the best story for last -- so congratulations!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Terry Whalin Left a note...

Hello Heather,

Yes, you guessed it. God Allow U-Turns for Teens includes my personal testimony called Two Words That Changed My Life. I was honored for it to be the last story in the book. Thank you for the kind words.

Terry

 

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...