____________________________________

Monday, October 23, 2006


Let's Talk About Book Proposals

Institute-of-Children's-LitOn Thursday, October 26th, I will be chatting for two hours at the Institute of Children’s Literature. The topic is book proposals and how as writers submit better proposals, then they will improve the results from their submissions.

If you can, join us for the chat. I recommend you go to the chatroom ahead of time to register (free) then participate. Here’s the times:

9-11 p.m. Atlantic/ Canada 8-10 p.m. Eastern 7-9 Central 6-8 Mountain 5-7 Pacific

Also you can email some questions ahead of time to Jan Fields at WebEditor@institutechildrenslit.com.

If you are reading this entry after October 26th, the transcript for this chat are stored online. These archives are a rich resource of writing information on a variety of topics from many different participants. In the past, I’ve been in this chatroom—in fact three times (one and two and three in two parts) but Thursday will mark the first time talking about Book Proposals That Sell. I hope to see you there.

Note: If you are a Feedblitz subscriber, it’s a “work in progress” and I hope to have everything looking perfect in short order.

3 Comment:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger owlhaven Left a note...

Thanks! I just registered and hope to be there!

Mary

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Stanice Anderson, Author, Inspirational Speaker, Performance Artist Left a note...

Thank you. I will check it out and I shared it with others. It's been awhile since last we made contact. God continues to bless us, I see...
Stanice Anderson, Author & Inspirational Speaker
www.stanice.com

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a note...

Thanks for your time in the chat. I ran across this site just tonight after reading an Amazon review of your book on writing proposals. I think I'll step out and grab a copy.

John J. Goddard

 

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...