____________________________________

Friday, July 05, 2013


Some of My Advice for the Unpublished

Last month at the Write to Publish Conference at Wheaton College, I reconnected with Tammie Edington Shaw who has an excellent blog Letters Across the Page.

Tammie asked me to answer a few questions with some advice for unpublished authors. You can read my answers here. If you are not published or haven't been published much, I encourage you to read my advice but do more than read it. Follow the links in the post to other articles. Finally take action and begin to work on your publishing goals.

Learning without taking action doesn't get you where you want to go in the publishing world. You can get there and be prolific and much published but it will happen one article and one book at a time. You simply must consistently be taking action and moving forward.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend



Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comment:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Tammie Edington Shaw Left a note...

Thanks, Terry for being on my blog. Some great info to writers.

 

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...